Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Revlon Run/Walk


On Saturday May 2nd, I am participating in the 12th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in New York City.

Please join me as I walk side by side with 40,000 people dedicated to the fight against women's cancers.

You can register at www.revlonrunwalk.com/ny.

If you can't make it on event day, as an event participant, I am also helping raise money by collecting pledges and donations.

This 5K event was a huge success last year and this year I am striving to be one of the top fundraisers. I could really use your help. To make a tax deductible pledge, simply click on the link below to go to my personal page and make a donation. Thank you for your time and consideration.




If you cannot click on the link to bring up My Donation Page, copy & paste the entire link into the Address Space (URL) of your web browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment