Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall is is here.

 I hope everyone had a wonderful summer. 
I know I did. 
From mini vacations to concerts I had a blast with friends and family.

I also had the pleasure of being a part of Jerseylicious. What a great experience.
Season 2 premier was last night. (Yes I was the only one in the beach scene with my
trusty bandie~dandie on) 
Yes I do like to stand out in a crowd! ha ha but I think we all know that by now.

I have no idea how much or how little I will been seen. But I can tell you the show is
full of drama. You never know what your going to see. 
So check it out. It is on Sunday nights at 8 on the style network.

Here is a preview to season 2 
 Jerseylicious season 2 preview


On another note. Will anyone be going to the Far Hills Steeple chase  (Race meeting) this year?
I love the excitement of that day. I love seeing the race. I love seeing so many people 
enjoying themselves. I can't wait. 

Fall is such a great time of year. From the changes in the trees to pumpkin picking and the cool crisp air  coming in and you get to wear all the great fall fashions of the season. Oh this is like an early Christmas for me. 

I hope you all are able to enjoy it as much as I do.

Till next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment