Monday, January 26, 2009

Question?

OK. I received a question today that I really cannot answer fully.
So I am putting it on here to see if anyone out here might be able
to help me.
I recently came across something like this: "...the health benefits of tickling are well documented. Laughter from tickling lowers blood pressure, decreases stress hormones, and increases infection fighting antibodies. Tickling is also a great workout for your diaphragm, abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles. It is estimated that tickling can burn calories equivalent to several minutes on the rowing machine or the exercise bike. It stimulates both sides of the brain to enhances learning and it eases muscle tension and psychological stress..."I was just curious if you have ever heard of this before, and if the health links are true?

So if anyone can support any of this one way or the other with facts I would love to hear from you.

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I hate liver. It's good for you.

    I hate lima beans. They're good for you.

    I hate tickling more than both of them combined, so it's got to be the supreme being of all healthful things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the next time you visit NJ I will be sure to make lima beans, liver and tickle you. lol
    Or I will make sure to tell dad you requested it. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are easily the evilest sister ever born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Thank you very much. Muah!

    ReplyDelete